Anthill

We help build companies that support the future, today

Anthill Ventures seeks to partner with courageous entrepreneurs globally, and invest capital and time in equal measures to help scale their businesses with speed. This is effectively managed through a structured support system in our verticals with targeted and focused market access, hiring and business strategies.

We provide the support. All you need to do is focus on your vision

As your partner, we strongly believe in the power of dynamic value addition. Our team of exceptional experts work with you to build a program that supercharges your performance to surge miles ahead of the competition

Early-stage innovations need more than capital to scale up

No Market Need
0%
Run Out Of Cash
0%
Lack Of Right Team
0%
Out Competed
0%
User Unfriendly Product
0%
Wrong Business Model
0%

Only 29% is due to lack of capital, the rest of 71% are related to speed & Scale.

majority of problems such as:

  • Business model refinement
  • Sales channel refinement
  • Rapid prototyping for market needs
  • Growth hacking

are unaddressed by traditional VC firms.

Capital
$100M capital fund fuels portfolio
global market access
50+ market channels provide access to more than a billion customers
TECHNOLOGY TO MAXIMIZE RETURNS
Sources deal flow from innovation clusters, syndicates smart capital, identifying secondary exits and M&A
Previous
Next

We created an ecosystem to speed scale our portfolio

Source

Using our global network of limited partners, venture partners, entrepreneurs and other luminaries in the ecosystem, we attract innovative start-ups with an efficacious team and largely accessible markets. Our proprietary Scalability Quotient (SG)™ algorithm identifies start-ups with high scalability potential through a rating of 108 parameters.

Invest

We invest in start-ups with high SQ scores that are able to scale rapidly with the help of our ecosystem. We frequently co-invest with peer VCs, LPs and corporations. Our approach is to invest small amounts at Pre-Series A and back emerging winners with follow-on capital at Series A.

Scale

As a true-value added investor, Anthill Ventures is actively involved in helping start-ups grow with introductions to corporations, mentors and other advisory to assist early stage companies. Our network is vast and accompanies start-ups at various stages of their growth trajectory.

Syndicate

Anthill Ventures helps companies raise follow-on rounds of funding through VCs, private equity players, prominent angels, corporations and industry participants. Our connections in these areas provide great use to seamlessly raise growth capital. We have also built a powerful cloud-based platform to better manage this process of raising capital and to help portfolio management.